Friday, October 29, 2010

Press the reset button...

What is this? Ok. Mute. Total silence. Swoooosh....Gone with the wind.
Enough with the game. I'm done with it. I have let it go..down the drain..bye bye misery.
Seriously, what's with this 'bad romance?' Urgh..is it a 23-episodes of awful drama series?!
Gwaenchanayo...gwaenchanayo...It's ok, it's ok...

I keep telling my self it's ok. but DANG me!!! It's not ok. Well, at least I am clear now. Cristal clear. Thanks. I just wish that the friendship does not end here. Please be happy..please, please...be happy for me as I am happy for you.

Tett...Ok, the RESET button has been pressed. I'm ready to take off. Oh boy, I wish you can come along...but...

All the best in everything. Till then...keep on smiling Niza. ;p

p/s - The world is laughing at you..bwahahahahahahahhaa...

No comments: