Friday, January 21, 2011

You and Me; Departed

A lot of changes happened lately. Be it the positive or not-so-positive, things still change. People change. Now, I believe that people around us change a lot. That includes me.

2011. A year with new hopes and dreams. I have set my goals even though 2010's resolution has yet to take place...well, some of them though. A new year is a new year anyway.

My prior goal is to keep on walking tall. I will not tolerate insignificant melodies to block my path. If it does, perhaps...an affricate will do...just for a while. Fine. Those things should not bring me down...na'ah, not for now. It's too early to lose focus!

Everything and everyone around me moves. They seem to keep their distance. I hope I am not losing them as well. I just hope they will return to where they belong.

How do you define success? I briefly define mine as...reaching people's heart even for just one guy - in a positive way. I believe I have done my part for 2010. Thank you to those who have touched mine. I simply appreciate your presence and warmth. Thank you. Thank you my dear students for clearing your path. I thank my family for just being there, standing next to me every second of every day. Thanks to my friends for being who you are all these while. Thanks. Who am I without you guys?...

To my special person(s),
I am sorry for everything I have done. I am sorry if ever I hurt you by any chance. I am sorry for everything. Please forgive me.
I'm sorry I'm bad,
I'm sorry you're blue,
I'm sorry for all the things I said to you,
I know I can't take it back.

I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most. I know this time I am to blame. It's harder to get through the days now, but...life goes on. Again I'm sorry.

I understand why you left. I get it. I don't blame you. I'll take all the shame. Again, sorry for everything.
My dear friend, it's OK. I don't want to burden you anymore. Before you depart, please forgive me...for everything.

Special thanks to you,
for being there for me,
for guiding me,
for feeling me,
for saving me,
for everything.

I hope you will find happiness as I'm looking for mine. All the best in everything. Be happy and keep smiling ok! ;p I'll try my very best to not hurt people this year. I'll try.

That's all for now.

p/s - though it's a bit late to welcome you; 2011, Happy New Year!

No comments: