Thursday, April 21, 2011

The curse...

"Loneliness is always looking for a friend. It found me once and it has been around since then...."

Am I cursed?

Urgh... I envy those who have partners whom they can look up to. I am green with envy for those who have fantabulous companions whom they can share stuff with. Hmm.. as I recall, I have never been this covetous before I lost...well, you can say...pretty much everything. That's what they say when they lost people they love(d) right?! Whenever I see happy people enjoying their lives with their partners, it makes me want to puke on my black-colored carpet of my car!

Note to self: I am now avaricious and I will try my level best to do anything for love! (Errk...suddenly I sound strangely prehensile...oh boy, I don't want to be too greedy...but I think I deserve it..at least a bit...)

Why am I here? Why am I alone.... aigoo... I feel so beaten up... This swollen heart. I wonder when will it heal... If not today, tomorrow perhaps...if not? Maybe the next day...

I don't want to end up alone.

Ok. That's all.

-> Luahan perasaan pada hari Khamis, 21 April tatkala para pelajar sedang sibuk menjalani peperiksaan akhir. Mood: PMS

p/s - Good luck to all!

2 comments:

Bmy said...

penat berjela2 nasihat... hadoo je opss

lareksssss

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

hehe...before post kat forum kot kakak...