Sunday, September 30, 2012

People-pleaser? Shut up!

Hello peeps,

It's a new day, a new beginning. Waking up in the midst of the crowd of good people makes me realize that it is unduly pleasant to have surrounded by all kinds of nice friends and people who at least care for what you have to say and do. Among the beautiful crowd, there is however a crack somewhere at the end of the plate. Ugly? Nope, not at all. I consider that as the gist of life. Life is not flawless. There's happiness and there's also sadness. Sometimes it's sunny and sometimes it rains. Sometimes we are standing tall up there and sometimes we are lying down on the ground. That is life. 

I wish I can make everyone happy but that is rubbish. No matter how much we put on a smile the whole day, there will always be 'bugs' pestering and whispering to our ears; "Stop! You are a piece of s**t." Well, at least I tried to please everyone but it just seems impossible. Political-wise, it is vital but emotionally, it is obtuse.

(Sigh). What I am trying to say is, no matter how hard you try, no matter how many hours you spend pondering and planning, and regardless of how much effort you put in, you absolutely cannot please everyone. It is just impossible. I tried and I failed. I was once a people-pleaser...BUT NOT ANYMORE.

So, to those who do not favor in any of my words or feel offended in any way, please... spare some thoughts of justice. You do not know the exact situation and perhaps you just heard from one side of the coin which is a total unjust. Try and see if you fit in this pair of shoes of mine.

I am asking you a favor to stop judging me from an irresolvable angle. What's the point? You will just drive yourself farther towards insanity. The thing about pleasing everyone is that you often put yourself in a position of subservience. Sometimes you even put yourself last, which helps no one. Hey, I was once that 'clueless' guy, remember?! 

Now, I am more towards helping myself and doing what I feel is important. I think this should be valued. To YOU GUYS, please find worth in your own opinions and viewpoint, and don't let your desire to judge others compel you to keep yourself in your 'wondrous' background. 

Well, I admit that I am not perfect. I make mistakes and I am sorry for that. But that is the essence of being a normal person. We make mistakes and we learn from it. We feel betrayed and we complain. Freedom of expression, OK! Honestly, falling short of perfection only proves that you are a normal human being. 

To YOU out there, thanks a million for pointing it out so loudly. I heard 'ya! I sincerely appreciate your 'criticism'. At least I know now that some of my words did affect you. Again, I am sorry for expressing my true feelings. 

I better zip my mouth just to please you. Tettt.


That's all for now. 

Toodles :) 

No comments: