Sunday, August 30, 2015

No working title

Note: This is random, nothing to do with the real characters in life.

(Sigh). It is bad to start your day with a sigh but what better way to start your day when you keep on waking up to the same unhappy thought. A short, reflective sigh. (Sigh).

What is happening to us. We seriously need to talk. Stop avoiding it and hiving off with other issues. I cannot really do this till everything is cleared. We need to clear the air! Enough with your subtle pretentious fixation! (Sigh).

Dear you, if you want this to work out, you need to contribute and think of something too. I am not doing the thinking anymore. The end resort is always the same, which is me letting go. I do not want to let go of what we have here but if that is the only way for both of us to be happy, what do you think?? Both of us deserve to be happy.


The more dragging you pull me into, the more you and I suffer. I am suffocated. 
Truthfully, I have been craving for your attention but lately, there is nothing but emptiness in your talk. Even the messages are empty if you know what I mean. I do not have the luxury of having what I used to get from you anymore. No more long calls, long chat, what more sharing jokes. It is all so awkward and formal now. The funny thing is, my texts sent to you were marked "Delivered" for hours. Hours. It would be less frustrating if they were all "Read" earlier. The fact that you chose not to read them says more than enough. So please, if you want to let go, let go. If you don't want to let go, don't let go. But please don't let me hanging like an idiot here. What do you want from me??? Have a say please...

I only want the best for both of us. If not being with you is the only way for everyone (I mean EVERYONE) to be happy, then so be it. It is hard, I know. Gosh, I don't even know if I could do it. But again, what other options do we have?

May the future have something bright for us in store. 

...to be cont'd.

No comments: