Friday, March 13, 2009

Demam....grrrr...

WTEf???....it's been ages since I last dropped by...I am sorry Mr Bloggy. 

I feel so weak now...I am tired....aches all over my body...what is wrong with me? Am I transforming into a spidey or sumthin? Or is it just a process of metamorphosis??

I think I got high fever....sucks......I am supposed to go out, n meet someone at 16 hours ago... Oh boy..oh boy...what have I done?

Chong Wei Seng, chill out OK! Be positive!!! No reason to be mad at me...

Panadol Soluble....two pills...naah...ain't working....Uphamol 650....not working either..oh yeah..just took it...boy oh boy...

Itchiness..itchy itchy chi chi chi...gatai....nak garu..but.........

Pimples...pimping out like hell all over me....

Hair..keeps growing...tho I've shaved it this evening....

Assignmentssssss.....somebody please step hard on my left hand!!!

I'm freaking out....

Seriously, what is wrong with me???? Help......(whispering)...Help...(whispering Vol. 4)....I feel tired....I am weak......

Letihnye.............

Inilah demam....grrrr...

2 comments:

b0b0y said...

olo.. ciannya.. i seem kno dat mentioned guy.. huhuhu.. feel better soon huh.. cheer up..

give me A

give me N

give me S

goooooooo...b-boy.. erkk wrong number.. larikkkk!!! hik3

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

thats very cute..hey, hawaya?
its been a while...been readin ur stuffs...pretty much...ur livin a happy life..im glad to kno dat...;p

*wink