Thursday, February 26, 2009

Silent gratitude...(not working...^)

How do you normally respond when someone says "thank you"? Last time I checked, I am still normal...so my reply would be.."no problem" or "ur welcum" or "no biggy" or "that's ok"...I mean, that's normal ayte?! Right???

Hey, guess what...today, someone told me, "You should not say "TQ" just to show how nice you are, just keep it to yourself..." whoa...what's up with that? Is my "TQ" not good enough? Come on man..I'm just saying it because he helped me the other day...that's all...

The best part was when he said, "Tak payah la nak TQ aku kalau x e-class! Just keep it to yourself la...". Seriously, PMS ke bro??? I guess, it was my bad saying 'thanks' to him....well, next time, I'll probably just give him my silent gratitude! Wake up dude! Silent gratitude is not much use to anyone!!! Darn...

I know it is so nice to be important...but to me, it is more important to be nice! So, can you at least be nice to me??? Did I do any wrong to you? I swear I have no idea what is going on between us??!!

Anyway, thanks again for the help...I really appreciate it...I am so sorry if I harm you in any way. I promise, I'll stop having business with you next time..it has been nice working with you my friend. Thank you for that...Thanx.

For your kindness (even if they're fake), I thank you!
Remember my friend, one can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind...I hope I have been kind enough to you and your family as well...I love the friendship..it hurts when small things get in between...please remember me!

Alas, time has spoken...no turning back man! You've said what you needed to say..and I am sorry to hear that. Spoken words can bring harm to human soul. I wish I could pretend that nothing had happened, but I am just playing a minute role in our relationship. Thank you my friend (at least that's what I like to think about you).

Before I leave, if ever you read this page, I am sorry. I have no other answer to make but thanks, thanks and thanks my friend. For everything!!! Hey, we're even now! Ahax...be happy and keep smiling ok my friend!
TQ.

-aNs-

4 comments:

Fitriah said...

huh?
ade gak orang cmtu?

no matter what, cheers!!!;)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

dats d weirdest thing....;p

ewan mohad said...

hye niza...

kui kui kui...

ingt ko perasan aku nye sore...

hahahahahahaha...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

chess...aku meng-declare kan pade hari ini..u r scareee....takut aku...ingat minachi mane call aku...huahuahua...