Saturday, October 3, 2009

It starts with a joke...

People die out of jokes...
Reality check...TRUE!
Is it really necessary to have such joke as a medium of revenge???
Is it really ok till it results to death? Seriously, what kind of joke is that?
What purpose does it serve?
I was thinking...are we that ignorant??? I mean...us, with everything around us...

I need oxygen to breathe...

The truth is..I watched a movie just now; "Sorority Rows"...and..

I guess, I have loads of background schemata of "I know what you did last summer" as it became predictable...(mostly)... The killing was quite an improvement, I think...

Anyway, the story starts with a silly joke...and the joke...was DEADLY! How can you use a 'dead' joke to seek for revenge...(to get even with your bf/gf)?! Come on...

Seriously, people can die out of such silly joke.....

4 comments:

ewan mohad said...

I don't wanna watch it anymo.

They died tragically.

I'd rather watch "Coming Soon".

Fitriah said...

best ke?

nk tgk jgk!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

ekwan: muahahahahaha...

but it was fun ayte, wasn't it?

oh yeah, you decided to cover ur ears n eyes afterall...LOL..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

kak long: best?hmmm...i didn't find it thrilling...but it was ok...haha..

nk tgk? go watch otha movies la sis...like i said; it's predictable....kuang3...