Monday, October 5, 2009

Love me for me


Lately, I have been feeling that I owe myself something. Love. I have not loved myself for quite a period. There's something missing in my life...It is 'love'.

I think I need love. I am incapable to live in this world all by myself. I need somebody to love and love me in return.

I guess, I am ready for love. There's no one really secured a space in my heart before. I don't think there's someone there at the moment either.

Could it be that I am just running in the same circle, with the same motion as before? Perhaps. But, it's ok. As long as I have Me, Myself and I, I'll be ok.

Therefore, I have decided to love myself...more.

I love myself.

To those out there, please love yourself! Give more chances of love for yourself! Open your heart to loving yourself...more!

I love myself!

2 comments:

Fitriah said...

yes! love yourselves first before you love somebody!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

indeed! ;p