Saturday, June 19, 2010

Feels like a gloomy monday....

(Sigh)....what a luck....

Last night, I had a fight with someone who is very dear to me....I did not sleep well last night. As a matter of fact, I spent a night somewhere else....somewhere where I could forget what had happened. But I would be lying to myself, wouldn't I?

The truth is, I can never forget what happened between us. The fight....urgh, it was just....STUPID....drop it off already....

I wish I can say I am over that issue..but I am not. Still. Just because of a small matter, you left me crashing and burning myself the whole night....what the hell am I crap-ping about? I seriously have no idea. The notion of fighting with someone in the same blood-line (just perhaps)...is a total ridicule....

Can we hug now and get it over with please?! Because, I really need to focus on something else... I hope, you will be able to smile when you talk to me...next time...I really hope so....

I am sorry if ever I did offend you...in any way...which I did not have any intention to do so...huhu...

Sorry for everything...and goodnight dear....

No comments: