Monday, June 28, 2010

Gersang....


Ok, I am starting to count my days here in Jengka....starting from....now. Day 1.

Oh...it is freaking dry here in Jengka. The heat.... The nothingness along the way to workplace..... The loneliness...

Oh boy...it is awfully hard to find a nice and decent house here in Jengka. Fighting over a house with God-knows-how-many-NR-students-out-there....urgh...what a test to my un-local knowledge of current trend among Jengka peeps.

Jengka is a place where you can find Malays which make up 99.2% of its population. To me, it is a weird place as how undeveloped the place is. So far, I have seen two supermarkets around...no TESCO, MYDIN, GIANT or whatsoever...Huhu..there's no 7E as well...how cool is that huh?!

Felda, Felda, Felda. So many numbers and names of Felda around. Basically, it is like so many sections and partitions...At least, that's what I can relate after four years living in Shah Alam... Felda Jengka 20=Section 20 Shah Alam. LOL. 

Dry, dry and dry...sightseeing? I wish. Palm trees fill most of the picture frame though. But I guess, I am okay with this. I have chosen this path, so I will bear with it. I will survive!

How can I not be okay? I have friends...Many friends as a matter of fact. I certainly hope I can easily make friends with everyone there at UiTM. Afterall, it helps me to kill my time...by making a lot of friends and hang out. Come to think of it, where would we hang out here in Jengka???! LOL...

Gersang...The soil is dry with dust everywhere. I might as well start counting the palm trees here to keep me sane....huhu...

I love this place! Weird...but I think i am beginning to fall in love and play along with the music. How comforting. A friend of mine says; "Find happiness in whatever you do and everything will be just fine! Love your work and try to be happy!" (Ekhwan, 2010). Thanks buddy...I will try my best to love what I do here...huhu...

Till then, I ought to go now....but I promise to start looking for happiness here. Toodles.

7 comments:

Tatie Sharil said...

hang in there. it'll turn out fine. u guys have each other to entertain and for entertainment. :D

Syud Ridzuan said...

aku duduk kat sect. 18 for the time being. ahaha LOL anyway, we got gambang temerloh kuantan TC bla bla bla plus ade tioman weeeeee >:-D


i like!

Syud Ridzuan said...

errr..tioman kat perak ke pahang sbnanye? T__T

anyway, sok jom serbu ruma makcik aku. mkn rambutan :D

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

tattie...but it wont b d same without u ayte!!!?....

syud...tioman is in Pahang la....kan dulu it was known as gunung daik bercabang tiga...;p

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

tattie...but it wont b d same without u ayte!!!?....

syud...tioman is in Pahang la....kan dulu it was known as gunung daik bercabang tiga...;p

anonymous said...

ouch. is is that bad? i feel sorry for you man. but whatever it is, just hang in there. im sure you'll survive it.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

i will survive taufik! no worries...;p