Monday, September 7, 2015

Shoo shoo fever...

Urgh. Fever, fever please go away. Shoo shoo.


Truth be told that I have already recovered last week. Then came my housemates' turns one by one. As I was about to be in pink of health, the virus chose to just hang in there for a while more. Uhuk uhuk.

It is hard to stay awake and focus on assignments when you are not in your best shape. I keep forcing my eyes (if not my brain) to focus but I get dizzy and drowsy. The worst part of all is when I think the fever has settled in my 'active' mind and I am inactive now. I have deactivated my brain. Oh come on, not even half of the page yet!!!

I have two essays to submit with one presentation on hold. I need to start working on my magic fingers now. Come on! Work it baby... Oh wait, I am still here... wasting my time doing you bloggy. 


Ok, I am officially dead.
Ta.

No comments: