Saturday, September 26, 2015

This wall between us

Day by day, we are getting further apart. It seems like it is true after all. Maybe it is God's way of telling us to stop. Maybe we are not meant to be together. 

Just so you know, pretending to be okay and skipping issues will not get us anywhere. Oh well, what do you care? You are doing okay with your life.

I know that it will hurt at the beginning but I know you are strong. These few days.. I have got myself into thinking.. Hey, you can do this. You are doing fine. You seem to be enjoying this. You seem to be okay. Good to know that.

I guess, you made it through. See? What did I tell you? You don't need me after all. You are doing just fine. Without me, that is. So, let's just carry on with our lives. You don't need me.

What do we have? Just memories. There's nothing for us in the future. Can't you see that I am doing a favor for the both of us. I am saving both of us from getting hurt in the future. 

Thank you for the memories. Thank you for everything. I have loved you too much and it is time to stop. 

I love you, goodbye.

No comments: