Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cheerie Night

Last night was a dazzling night to remember for me. Lights were everywhere. The crowd. They were so crazy. I guess, that's what they call a 'wild night'. Thank you Afi, Chong, Joe and Bad for showing me the night life. I never thought Dungun can be so alive at the middle of the night?! Damn.

The idea was simple. We were thinking of celebrating and anjoying ourselves after the painful semester's result. Oh, I misspelled 'anjoy' on purpose actually. Ahax...it's my friend, Bad who pronounced it that way...he's weird.

It was crazy. People singing and dancing on the stage. Whatever those songs were. I was caught for migraine for a minute or two back then. Huhu... And I sweat a lot too. I was so shy last night. That's why I could not say a word to...ehem ehem.....kekeke...

I guess Chong Wei Seng is not a bad boy afterall. He's underage tho... He is 16yo and going to be 17 soon. Good luck for ur SPM next year dude! He was an introvert like me...his face really reminds me of someone...oh yeah, Ikram...he looks exactly like Ikram, my TESL friend. He is 176cm tall btw. What a short and petite boy I am.

All in all, I had fun last night. I think I deserve those afterall these few weeks. I got home in such a mess. It was already 6.01 in the morning. I was there since 1.45am. The place was a wreck. I did feel shaky and kinda 'boat-sinking' feeling...oh boy. I miss my childhood.

We were running on the road, near the beach. It was dark. We headed to the playground near the beach. We've tried everything. The funniest part was when Bad sat on the buaian and bende tu runtuh! OMG...dat was hilarrious..pssst, Bad, we know it's not ur fault...ahahahahahaha..dat was a great laugh for a year!!!

I wish to meet them again..soon perhaps..I don't know.... If only I can cure this shyness in me!! Damn...

p/s-Shy la sgt......

p/s-Thanx Abang Keputusan!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Petite ke?.. HEHE..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

damn u...indeed i am small...except im not that dainty..ahax...

aku firhan.. said...

oo..btw,u've been tagged..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

adoi..tag lagi..huhu