Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kejoraku Bersatu

Gosht...I went to a karaoke house dis evening. It was so much fun. It was my abang's idea at first. I asked if I could bring sum frens. Of course. So, we drove separately.

Seriously, I never thot of experiencing such nice n pleasant Karaoke House. It belongs to a Chinese guy. There are plenty rooms...not cubes. The audio n video system is marvelous! I was like..WOW!

It's kinda cold inside. We were greeted with smile n warmth tho. I think, it's best for me to label the Karaoke House as one of the best I've been to. There was this Karaoke Centre in Kuantan which is still the best so far.

Unlike the one I've been in Shah Alam, the songs collection are wider! There are even songs which I bet we've never heard before! The systems are up-to-the date (the date that I'm writing). The price is OK. RM1 for 1 song. They provide free Coca-cola too! I bet they are rich peeps!

What I meant by 2nd b4 worst is my singing. Ahaa. I sang terribly (of course) But, I did my best. We paid for 28 songs. Oh I asked my friend, Bad to join.

Because of the collection, I could not make up my mind. So, I chose to sing some Carpenter's songs, Michael Bolton's, Al Green...n some oldies.

The best part is my brothers n Bad x ngaku kawan...sedey woo....they said, "X penah pulak aku dengar lagu2 ni!" Ayya...seemed like I was the only one who knows the EXISTENCE of those songs.

Oh well...I had so much fun...I've let go EVERYTHING! sakit cucu-cicit tekak aku ni!!! The worst part was when they start singing 'lagu tarik-tarik'...I laughed and laughed. ps-Haikal, suare awak x sedap langsung..pesanan ikhlas dari abangmu!...I must admit, my abang's voice is quite nice. No wonder he is the lead in his band. Tu yang slalu memekak jamming kat bilik blakang umah aku tu!!!

For the nyanyi ramai-ramai...we sang some of the songs WE know and familiar with. X bole belah, aku nyanyi salah key and tune lagu KEJORAKU BERSATU... I think dat's d title....buruk tahap tanah liat dowh!

After that, we hit the Coffee House near the beach. I had Mee Goreng Basah yang sangat basah. Overall, I had fun! Serious fun!

No comments: