Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Home! Petty me!

U kno wat they say; "Home sweet home!"...indeed, it is. It is so nice to be here again. Oh well, nice is nice. Such ambiguous word, kills me in no time.

I finished 'sketching' my timetable for next round. Tuesday is the new day for 'freedom'! I must admit that the 'sketch' is absurdly hideous! Yucks...

I guess my aim for this new 'round' would be...TO IMPROVE! I am so shockingly impressed by this person...Ops...can't tell you who is him and why Mr Bloggy! He is so like...WOW! That's the only word to depict him. Tho, he is not in the stream, but....WOW!!!

I have to read, read and read more! I guess that's when 'double the effort' comes in. Darn! I was terribly defeated by him. Snap, I am such a petty!!!! Fuuuuuuuckkkkkk!!!!

;p

No comments: