Saturday, September 12, 2009

Obviously, I am an idiot!

I had the craziest and cutest night ever last two nights. I had my awkward moment, meeting new people; whom in my opinion.........possess a high level of maturity. Not to mention, I was out of their world at times....

I was sleepy and I was bored for the first hour of silence. I talked minimally. I tried to open up by letting them see my sexy 'language' and sexy 'physical attraction'. Obviously, some of them were pleased...gosht I feel like a whore now.

I had no idea where we were, so I did not dare to leave....

Finally, I broke the awkwardness with the help of a new friend; whom shares the same age as mine. Thank you for that.

Later that night, it went crazy...with a crazy party going on, loud music, smokes, nice FnB...chocolate, ice cream.... Those people were actually good in pretending...so warmth and welcoming. They were good actors, I think (including me).

I had no idea what was I doing there. Seriously! Then, I sang some songs (karaoke) with some of them. Well, basically..they were out of tune except me who seriously made an effort to hit the right notes.

The party went on but I could not see where was the person who brought me there...Oh boy. I was left helplessly. I knew where he was...but I could not care less... I was enjoying the limelight given to me...

However, he finally said sorry...and brought me to another place... I thought we were heading home.... Nevermind...the night was still young...

We came to a cutest point of my life when we cherished everything we shared that night. I felt free. I lost all of my tight burdens. I love that moment. Well, it was just another cute dream, I think....

Now? I lost everything. Literally and figuratively. But I had fun... I enjoyed it. I blended in (after some series of struggle). I made friends. I loved the moments we spent together. Those are too cute to be true.

I don't think I want to walk on the same path again. Nope. Not anymore. I don't want to see them anymore, I think. Let it remain as a bittersweet dream. I got what I was looking for and it was more than enough already.

with love,
it'sjustme.

2 comments:

anwarjauhari said...

kesian...
lain kali lari ke masjid..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

insyaallah nua..;p