Thursday, September 3, 2009

time to say goodbye? so not fair...

Is it time already? Argh...what is this? This is freaking absurd.... Y do I have to say goodbye? SHould I?

I hate goodbyes...goodbye is just a polite word to say, "Maybe we'll c each other again, maybe not..."... It's not fair... SO, I won't say goodbye...

Oh my dear boys and girls (2C, 2D, 1C and 1E), U'll be seeing me again..next week...and the week after that..n God's willing, a week after that....Huhu... Plus, I am just nearby... I am not going anywhere though....So, don't be sad....

I love you...I love you I do... You guys have been great to me... I have learned a lot at SMKSI..in fact, I grew up. Thanx for the courage cikgu-cikgu...especially Kak Mala, Kak Abyan, Kak Fiza, Kak Shikin, Kak Aini, Kak Wan, Kak Fadiah, Kak Juita, Kak Najwa, Kak Fizi, Kak Naz, Kak Zana, Kak Ratna, Kak Azah, Kak Irtiza, PUAN Duba, Ms Yee Fun, Sir Arud, Sir Selva, Sir Selva Manoger, cikgu Ja'is, cikgu Amly, cikgu Ibrahim, Pn Asiah, Pn Hjh Mawarni, Cikgu Hijazi, Pn Rokiah, Pn Vicky, Pn Ratna Prema, Pn Suzy, and everyone! Too many names to b included..

The words may be small, but its sentimental......I LOVE YOU guys! You are the best! Halalkan semua makan minum, jamuan etc...Halalkan semue ilmu n tips tips....

Oh yeah, we'll meet again....for sure...;p

All the best to everyone.

2 comments:

Fitriah said...

passionate teacher. :)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

there will b ur days cousie...so bile kite nk g menapak jumpe kaunselor?