Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dia; si pemalu....

Shy shy cat, shy shy cat...

Shoo shoo, go away...main jauh-jauh...

Today, I met someone who was utterly shy. To an extreme level, this person would not even look at me...All he did was 'staring' at the floor...while belek-belek some magazines, CDs etc...

Could it be me who's not good looking enough? Or could it really be that he's an extreme introvert?

Somehow, I did get a way to break the ice...and broke the silent mold. We struggled to make 'nice and decent' conversation though.

He's cool somehow. He taught me a bit about Chinese culture, the meaning of every crystal we found and many things regarding the Chinese New Year. Al-maklumlah, his festivity dah dekat....

He offered me many things, but I had to refuse. Mostly, it's because they were not my cup of tea. I had zero interest in those stuffs especially the stones; Wealth, Money, Health, Love, etc. - which cost almost RM450 each. Motif???!

He even brought me to a Chinese restaurant but I had to pass. "Oh, u can't eat here right?! It's non halal...Sorry". Tau pun. Motif ajak aku pegi situ??? Agak-agak la weyh...

He's a good friend, I think. Perhaps, it's too soon to read a character based on first meeting.

It's a nice day to hang out with a shy person like him. After some series of persuading me to hang out together, I finally agreed to go out with him, albeit reluctantly. So, thank you for today. ;p

No comments: