Thursday, January 21, 2010

Genap sebulan...

Tomorrow: 22 January 2010.

It will be a month already since mummy left us.
I miss her.
I miss my family.
I hope she is doing somewhat OK over 'there'.
For what is worth, she won't be suffering anymore, ameen.

To mummy,
The time we spent together,
was a great time I explored my life.
The days we pulled through together,
were the best days for me to really know you.

It is unfair
If I ask God to bring you back,
If I ask God to switch place with you,
If I ask you to come back
and take me with you.

They threw the shirt into the store room.
They do not wish to see the shimmering blood stain.
But, until there's moon,
the blood won't shine again.

To abah,
Through my eyes,
You have been so strong.
Through their eyes,
You are nowhere near wrong.

I am proud to see someone who still stands tall.
I am proud to pull you from the miserable fall.
I am proud to call you "My all"

The time will pass by,
It will stop and say "Hye!",
Just reminisce those pretty eyes,
and say "Bye, bye pretty eyes!"

To Aiman and Alyaa,
You are small,
but not little.
I'll help you crawl,
so you won't be belittled.

Together we face the world.
Though reality seems harsh.
There's no reason to depressingly swirl,
Standing tall and have pride is a must!

Just because this looks unfair,
It does not mean to retreat from joy!
Just because they will stare,
It does not mean we should play their toys!

To everyone,
Hang in there.
Because God is fair.
One day, the sunlight will fall down to the stairs!
One day, we will shout to the air...
That WE HAVE EACH OTHER TO CARE!!!

5 comments:

Fitriah said...

this poem touches my heart..

Aimi J. said...

this is so beautiful it made me cry :( be strong niza..

gelaskaca said...

be strong ya!!

Allah always with you..

never lose faith in urself~

ikanbilis said...

i can't give hugs but i do would like to hug irregardless. *HUGS*

you are such a strong person and i pray for your mum. however, your prayers works better. make her proud!

anwarjauhari said...

Allahummagfirlahu, warhamhu, wa afini wa fuanhu

Ya Allah ampunkan dosanya,
rahmatinya,
ampunkan dosanya, dan dosa kami..