Sunday, January 31, 2010

You've never felt pain until you've felt love.


I miss you...

I miss every single part of you...

I even miss the smell of your hair...

You used to bring me along to watch those silly movies...

You used to hold me in your protective arms...

You used to treat me for delightful dinners...

You used to make me laugh for hours and days...

You used to protect me from dangers and harm...

You used to fight for me and rescue me...

You used to cuddle me and make me giggle...

You used to comfort me whenever I am having breakdown...

You used to drive me around and stroll across the park...

You used to wipe my tears and my sweat...

You used to lean on me and hear me out...

You used to text me every single day...

You used to poke me like a child...

You used to say those three words; "I love you..."

Now, losing you....make me feel even worse.

I miss you.

I love you.

But I know I can't have you.

It's true after all when they say;
"You've never felt pain until you've felt love."

Thank you for the memories together.

No comments: