Saturday, March 6, 2010

Being happy...


Please God, let me keep this happiness for a while....

It's been a while since I have been this happy...

Now I remember how it feels to love and be loved. It is good. I love it. Thank you for showing me the love last night. 

I like you, I do. You were so nice. You were good to me! Darn, I like you. I am glad that we both could share everything. Everything. Without any filter. 

I like the way you smile. I like the way you touch me. I like the way you caress me. I like the way you hold my hands. I like the way you compliment me. It makes me feel happy. I like you!

I wonder if it's a sin to confess how I feel. I think I might love you. Thank you for loving me last night. I know you are flying tomorrow. I will be missing you...for...no matter how long you are going to be 'there'. I wish I can flee with you, but I can't.

I like the way you talk. I like the way you giggle. I like the way you laugh. It's so honest. I like the way you look at me last night. It's full of expression!

Before you leave, I must say.... "I love you!"

I can't wait to be in your arms again. 

[lovebird]

No comments: