Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend's drama

Sangat x bole blah.......................

What were we doing? Why were we doing those again? Remind me of that....

Felt so awkward and restless. Now it's just awkward. A bit challenged.

One great lesson I have learned today...Crying is tiring. T__________T

Xnak buat dah keje gile... I thought I have grown up...turns out...I am the most childish boy...sampai nangis2.... Hahahahahaha...how stupid that is.

I wonder...why in the first place???? No worries...all on me...

Ok, now I am shy... I am crazy, am I?!...I am fragile, am I?! Dumb dumb dumb......

You are the best.......WOW! Nobody makes me cry for ages...well, as you can see...I am not the type of guy who would easily shed a tear...but today....T______T

Damn, yet I thought I am strong! I see myself as a strong boy....rupe-rupenye... Fragile.

Handle me with care, please.

Hebat.

Goodbye. ;p

2 comments:

Mikhael KS said...

kecelaruan otak u makin terserlah
sekjp xok
tp bila smpai the last word
u said u hebat
heheheh

niz, U SGT HEBAT!!!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

shah..i miss u..

n u mmg hebat ok...;p

not me...;p