Saturday, March 20, 2010

Love is a losing game.

Yes peeps.

To love is to lose.

Yet, I declared myself as a winner of this losing game.

So, where does that leave me?

and now, I guess....love is gone already.

I can't say I am happy...coz that contradicts my feeling for (I know who).

I just want to say sorry. Sorry for disappointing you. Sorry for not being there when you need me the most. Sorry I'm bad. Sorry for everything.

One thing I am not sorry about is....being with you.

I'll treasure those moments...coz I sincerely love you.

Weird when I have those beautiful pictures of a perfect family with you...but I seem to distant myself. Awkward. Stupid.

Admitting my mistake. Yes. My ego was too huge. I guess, it's too late now. I just realized that. How much I affected you...sorry.

If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd hug you and kiss your lips...adoring your moles...and say.."I love you.."

Shy? Discreet? Perhaps. I don't need to tell you those three words. You should know that by heart. And I don't need you to say those too...coz I know...somewhere in your heart..you do love me.

and I am thanking you for that. Call me a bitch for not being grateful...yeah, I am a bitch...I admit that.

I guess...I am a sucka for love...and a loser actually.

I love you.

If this means goodbye..then, I accept it...as it is my ignorance for not looking at you in the eyes.

I am sorry for everything.

Thank you for the sweet memories...I enjoyed every minute of it. You perfected me in many ways. It's hard to get such pearl like you...but I lost it along the way...

Yup, I am stupid indeed. Why? Why? Why? Maybe I am too crazy for you... You are such a goddess. I love your "childish" (but I like to call it as a baby-like) behavior...

I love you, I do...

No comments: