Monday, February 21, 2011

Innocence by Avril Lavigne




INNOCENCE-AVRIL LAVIGNE

Waking up I see that ________ is ok
The first______  in my life and now it’s so great
Slowing down I look ______ and I am so amazed
I think about the ______ things that make life great
I wouldn’t _______ a thing about it
This is the best _______

[Chorus]
This innocence is ________
I _____ that it will stay
This _______ is perfect
_______ don’t go away
I need ___ now
And I’ll hold __ to it
Don’t you let it ____ you by

I ______ a place so safe, not a single tear
The first time in my ____ and now it’s so clear
Feel calm, I belong, I’m so _____ here
It’s so ______ and now I let myself be sincere
I wouldn’t ______ a thing about it
This is the _____ feeling

[Chorus]
It’s a state of _____, you think you’re dreaming
It’s the happiness inside that you’re _____
It’s so _________ it makes you wanna cry

It’s a state of bliss, you think you’re ________
It’s the _______ inside that you’re feeling
It’s so beautiful it makes you wanna ____

It’s so beautiful it makes you wanna cry
This __________ is brilliant, It Makes you want to cry
This innocence is brilliance Please don’t ____ away
Cause I need you now
And I’ll hold on to it, Don’t ____ let it pass you by

[Chorus]

....................................

Thank you to EC1101A and 1B. 
It's a nice song. I hope you understand what you have presented in class just now.
Kudos...

No comments: