Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What I've been up to...hehe

Well..it's holiday---not really. So, what have I done these few days? Oh...I have made friends with two gentlemen. A Chinese dude from Pasir Ris, S'pore and a Malay dude from KL. Both of them are good fellas. Anyway, it took me almost an hour.. one freaking hour to finally open my mouth, use the air I breathe to start uttering some useful words to them. What can I say...I'm a shy boy! Thanks to Mr. Tarantula and Mr. Ivan for keeping me warm. We'll definitely meet again, somehow! ;p

These couple of days have made me realized the importance of family values. Bonding with my family members has made me opened my window to see how shiny it is out there if you lead the light into your room. Even for just some ray of light. Family is the best group of people whom you look up to and share some comfort. From now on, I promise myself not to get too distant from my family, anymore...especially my dad. InsyaAllah.

I've spent some 'unfortunate' and 'unlucky' holiday at Suria Cherating Beach Resort. The place is nice. Nevertheless, I have chosen the wrong time of the year to enjoy! Oh well, it's unplanned... I guess, I can make exception there...(Pheew, there goes my saving for 2010 vacay plan!) T_T

Turtles! Actually, I have arranged some plan (last minute plan) for my new-made friends. We were supposed to spend some time for "Turtle Watch"...but....WRONG TIMING of the year! We ended up adopting three baby turtles under the program; "Adopt a turtle, save the future!" organized by the Turtle Hatch Centre in Rantau Abang. Well guys, consider that as a redemption as I had to wait for one solid hour at Angullia Beach Resort!!!! Urgh...I hate you guys!

Tonight? The pre-plan is for me to have dinner with someone. Poor that person for not going back to the hometown this semester break. I'm sorry for you. But, errm....I guess, I'll pass. I need to help my brother; Haikal and his friends for tonight's event! Here comes your daddy then.....waaaa...malasnye...like seriously malas to be pot pet pot pet ala Chef Wan...

Later this week? Wedding ceremonies....wah... This is the time when you have to put on some plastic make-up and be as gracious as you can in front of your school mates. The best part is I don't have a companion to go with! It says; "Plus One"... Should I just invite a stranger instead?! The thing is, my school friends and I were not 'that' close... I barely made or extend the conversation hour with them previously! Like seriously! Oh boy, an invitation is still an invitation. How nice of them to invite me to such marvelous occasion...Thanks. I'll try to be nice then.

Ok, those boys are calling their daddy now!!! A help is indeed a need! Toodles.

No comments: