Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ataraxis, at last...


At last...

Family...
They are like the SUN. They are the persons to reach for when I'm in doubt and sorrow. Thanks for looking up and looking after me all this while.


Friends...
They are the light of my life. They really know how to ease my day! It's easier to breathe when they are around. Thanks for such delightful treat.

I think I'm blessed with the presence of families and friends. I woke up with a smile today. How wonderful it is if today lasts. I wish. Ahax.

Special "ehem ehem"...
Hmmm... This is my torchlight. You are my shoulder when I feel sleepy and when my tears are falling. Sorry for ruining your shirt that day. You are a gift, sent from above to heal my heart and wound. Thanks for the consolidation. Thanks for your ears. Oh boy, you are such a comforting wool blanket when it's cold outside.

Students...
They are the lanterns in my yard. They bring joy to my life. What will I be without them? Boy, you just know how to make me smile and laugh. I love you guys so much. Thanks for ironing my energy everyday! I'm nothing without you.

Everyone else...
Yes. They complete the picture. Thanks for responding to my smile and "Hi!" Just so you know, your smile makes my day!!! Yippie...;p

I simply love you... There's space in my heart that I've secured for each and everyone of you.

No comments: