Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Joy

Ola peeps,
The world is mine! Mine!

Another day, another series of adventurous events. Ok, I lied. Only few things happened to me lately. But, I do believe that somewhere in this world, there are a lot of events taking place to random people. Inspiring yet awesome events I mean. 

To begin with, the final exam marking has ended. The new shop lots in Jengka (New Commercial Centre) are eyeing for new business people. Psst, I heard McD and Marry Brown are about to run their business soon. Woohoo! I am in the midst of moving to my new house (rent basis of course). Yeay. Love expectation: Still zero though. Urgh. 

Nevertheless, there is a weird feeling that I am experiencing now. I cannot describe why this is happening. (Sigh). Have you ever felt happy and joyful out of nowhere?! A feeling like all burdens have been lifted from your shoulder. Burden-free kind of feeling as if I am done with all workloads I need to fulfill for the rest of the week. AS IF! This is what I am having now. Weird + Random. I know, right?! 

Oh well, I am going to enjoy and make use of this feeling for the rest of my day though I know that I have tons of works to do. It's "Movie Time"! Just looking and staring at my pile of works on my desk make me sleepy. Zzzzzz. 

Ok, that's all for my rambling at the moment. 

Toodles :)

p/s - Perhaps, I am overdose with happiness from people around me. Thank you people for such lovely feeling, Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

ZieSakura said...

suka ngat diaaaa....



-ZS-