Tuesday, October 30, 2012

You walk, I walk...but Japanese? They PRECISION WALK! :)

Ola peeps,

What's buzzing lately? Well, I have to say this: Let us all pray for the well-being of our brothers and sisters around the world especially those who have come upon a terrible disaster; Sandy. Ya Allah, please help us all go through the thick and thin of your test strongly and faithfully, ameen.

For this issue, I would like to share an awesome video. It is about Japanese Precision Walking Competition. It is a competition for precision walking. Wait, did I just rephrase the phrase? LOL.  Like.. WOW! They have that for real....whaaaaat... Just look at how precise they are in a systematic formation. It looks like a marching band...well, without the tubas and stuff. Whoa... I know that we have all sorts of synchronized kawad (marching) competition in Malaysia but I doubt that we have something like this. Impressive!

Ok, here it is... Enjoy :)



So, what do you think??? Major WOW, right?!!! Ok, that's all for now. 

Toodles :)

No comments: