Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dilemma

Which one should I opt for? I'm lost... Ya Allah...
What a dilemma. When there are few options laid in front of you to choose in the nick of time, you become lost. You don't know what to do. You don't know where to start. You don't know where to seek help and advice. You don't know to whom should you refer to. 

What should I do now? What should I do next? Where should I go? What, who, where, when, which, how?????  (Sigh) (Sigh) (Sigh)... :(
Should I go for this Fellowship scheme, UMK?

Or should I go for Tamhidi Teacher/1-3 year probation period before fellowship offer (limited post)

OR should I go for this instead. MARA sponsorship scheme. Going abroad. Hmm..

I am so lost at the moment. Limited time. Limited sources. What should I do? Where should I go? I need a lifeline..... :(

No comments: