Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pssst kamu...

I love you, I do... be my special one forever please :)

"I miss you when there's no reason to, how much more if there is? 
I miss you when we talk, how much more if we don't?
I miss you after we're together, how much more if I see you never?
I love you now, how much more later?"

Hiya peeps,

This is a literal post for such literally and significantly sweet gestures made by a superbly special person in my life. Ignore the poyo-ness level of this post. :-)

You woke me up this morning. I think that is very sweet. I swear, no one has ever woke me up except for my family. Normally, I would do the calling and waking up stuff to people. But this morning, you woke me up. Hmm..come to think of it, you are the first to give me a wake up call in the morning. Seriously, you are so sweet... and adorable too.

I am currently attached to doing this crappy AKNC thingy, but as a distraction, I am writing this entry in the hope that Pn. Saadi might think I'm busy doing my report. Hehe.

Pssst kamu
 
Hey Kamu,
Come a little closer
Yes kamu, come a little closer, please...
Psst, let me whisper in your ear
Let me tell it to you softly
so that no one else will hear
What I have to say is private
and is just between us two;
I just want you to know:
How much I love the things you do
How much I love the things you say
How much I love the songs you sing
I love you.

That's all for now. Toodles :-)

No comments: