Sunday, May 4, 2014

Something Special: A Special Ride

 Hiya peeps,

What's been buzzing lately? Well, MH370's SAR is still on, apparently. People are still wondering what happened actually?! Debates on HUDUD implementation are still hot on the stove. Unfortunately, 'they' need to study and re-study the hudud that suits our current needs. Bravo. 

Anyway, yesterday, I had this privilege of  riding a bike. Wait. Not a fancy kind of bike. A very basic instead. The bike has four step-on gear (basic) and only one step-on brake pedal. LOL. I was confused at first (which is which). Oh, not to mention, I almost hit a car yesterday! Oops. So much on being good in handling! (&^%$# that car!). But, I am telling you... it was AWESOME! Honestly. I really enjoyed that. After more than 10 years, I finally had the chance to ride a bike...on my own!!! That's a lie actually. It was under 'professional' supervision of course! Are you crazy?! You want me to die?!

 
This bike, hehe :P


All in all, I had the time of my life yesterday. It was fun. Thanks to YOU, I had the courage to ride a bike...again. Come to think of it, the last time I rode one was... 11 years ago. After Form 4, secondary school! Like what???! Seriously. Again, I had fun. Thanks a million. You made my day. Everyday is special with you around, though. :-)

Then, we went home, just right before maghrib with some "mempelam muda" (mangoes) he collected for his "COLEK" (sweet & sour dipping sauce) treat last night! Woohoo. Oh yeah, that was awesome as well! Thanks again buddy!

That's all for now. Toodles peeps.

p/s - With you, everyday is special :-)

No comments: