Thursday, April 9, 2015

Call me idiot, call it a retrospect :)

Puutt, putt.. fart bubbles..

Hey bloggy... I was doing doing some blog 'cleaning' earlier and I could not help myself to post this. I cannot exactly remember whether it was back in 2010..or was it in 2009? Never mind. 

I had this fight with my ex. It was about me not attending my ex's drama performance and went out with some friends instead. It was stupid and crazy love. Have you been there? Monkey love. Anyway, this ex sent me a text message. Back then, I used K530i. Great phone. I still have it, I use it for my morning alarm now and I think the message is still there. Oh, sentimental.

Oh boy, now I am seeing my life in a retrospect... Life goes on though... very slowly :(

So, here it goes:

"If you are so smart, you won't be here...and fighting to win the first prize.
If you are so good, that makes me second to none in the same GOOD game.
If you think that you're thinking, you won't be caught in action last night. Dot.
If you are laughing at me, I already laughed at you yesterday.
If you succeed, I'll be waving goodbye from where I sit (in front), check your ENGINE first.
If you shine, that's because I spit and wax your brain.
If I'm stupid, that's because I'm sitting beside you, jerk!
If I'm a loser, that's because people like you see me as a trash can, fool!
If I cry, that's because I love you, asshole!
So, call me IDIOT as you may, for I will win the first prize tomorrow!"

No comments: