Saturday, April 4, 2015

Love, complicated...

Let these speak to you of how I truly feel about you, about us...
It does. At times, I feel that I should not bother your perfect life anymore. You have a new life. It hurts...
 If you knew how painful this feeling is, you would not dare ask me "How are you" because you know how hurtful it is...
Sometimes, I feel like giving up..it hurts...
Sometimes, I feel that I cannot do this anymore.. it truly hurts...
Not a single day has gone by without me thinking of you...
I have put so much love in loving you. I gave you my heart. It is breaking apart...

p/s - Is it wrong to love you this much? If loving you is wrong, I do not want to be right... How long will I love you? 

"A true love lasts a lifetime"

What about us?
What about the promises we made? 

No comments: