Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Removed

(Sigh)

Bloggy: How many times do I have to tell you it's not good to start something with a sigh!!!
Me: Oh well..(sigh)

Dear you (yes, YOU), I never thought that you would actually read this blog. For that, I thank you. (p/s - You should consider leaving comments sometimes..)

I never thought that this blog is meaningful to you. Really? Seriously? I thought you did not care...

Was that real when you said you felt like "disiat-siat" knowing this blog was removed?! Really? Hmmm..(sigh again)

Did you really mean it when you said you were willing to pay me just to see the blog goes online again?! Really? I should make some money then... shouldn't I?

For temporarily removing it, I am sorry. I was just trying to keep it private while organizing the entries... I am sorry. Really, I am.

I know I have let you down on many occasions lately but I truly am sorry. I might have gone off track and took things on my own. 

I have not forgotten the promises I made. I remember. I remember how kind you were to me. I remember them all. You are so special. I have no excuse for what I have done to you. I was totally lost and I am trying to find my way back into your love (if you would let me in). 

Do you still have a space for me in your heart? 
Do you still love me the way you did last year? 
Will you still love me tomorrow? 
How long will you love me?
How long will you keep me in your heart?
Am I still special to you?
Will you be mine forever?
 
#bestill


No comments: