Friday, May 1, 2015

Magic

Oh boy... what a craaaaaazyyy week. I survive! I have just submitted two 2500-word articles for this week! What an achievement. Pheeew. Though I am not sure what I have just submitted but f**k it, I get to live another day! Woohoo. It is Fri-Yay, but not so YAY for me. I still have a presentation coming up...real soon. 

Actually, I have a feeling and it is magical. What? This feeling. Lately I have been feeling like I am falling out of love. So, I told myself "Hey, that's okay.. if it's not meant to be, just leave..." But a part of me wanted to stay. The selfish part. Then I stayed.

The thing is.. I cannot really describe this. I was out of love. Then I was in love again. I just keep on falling in love... I am telling you. It is weird...and almost magical.

Majestic? No way. Just magical. Sometimes I wonder, why do I keep on falling in love with you. But I cannot deny the fact that I feel the distance. Sometimes you are far, yet I could feel your presence. Sometimes you are near, but you are not there.

Can somebody describe this feeling? Told ya, it is magical. No matter how far I try to run away, you will always be there to pull me in... back in love. Why? Why?

Right now, I am in love. I am in love with you...again. It is you.


#bestill my heart... 


"In your absence my heart grows stronger. In your presence I fall in love again.."

p/s - Remember when we used to drive? I would hold your hand and we would lose all track of time. Remember that?

No comments: