Monday, November 2, 2009

Dear Witheld,

30 Oct 2009; 1.13a.m.. Witheld 'called'..or miscalled, I suppose.
31 Oct 2009; 12.45p.m.. Witheld called but I was away. How unlucky.
1 Nov 2009; 10.38p.m.. Witheld called but I accidentally pushed the red button. How stupid.
2 Nov 2009; 1.17a.m.. Witheld called. It was raining. Thunders were shouting at each other. I would not dare answering the phone, so I rejected the call. How ridiculous.
3 Nov 2009; 1.30p.m.. Witheld miscalled for 2 seconds. WTF?!

(Sigh). I thought I have gotten rid of Witheld. Why me, why now? Why can't you just let me off and enjoy this luxury of freedom? Why do you have to toy with my emotion and feeling when you left me long ago?

How I wish I have never met you... Those unlucky night.

Oh. That's pretty much about my sigh for Witheld. Gone. Yup. Witheld's gone now. Uwaaaa.... Why has Witheld gone? Did Witheld leave a message? NO!

Now, I am proceeding to blow my nose with a loud trumpeting noise so that Witheld fall back, alarmed.

Oh no I am not. I have come here to say something important and that I am about to say it...now.

I say, "I'll do it my way!" I will stand on my own stool. I don't need you anymore. I don't need you to ask me out for one night and leave me forever the next morning, again. I am sorry. I have to pass on that.

See, you took me in quite improperly. You introduced me to your weird friends. You left me watching "The Late Show with David Letterman" that night, all by MYSELF. And you? You were having loads of fun downstairs. Boo! You are an old man to the life. And how do you make yourself cute? Oh yeah...you cheated me with your charm.

I was practicing this disguise when you came. Obviously, I failed. I was not as good as you...and your friends. I am no match to you.

You are a marvel, Witheld. Honestly, you are. You showed me the best place to land my feet on that night. Incredible. You made me feel good about myself. Awesome. Your voice and your laugh... I can't buy them. Damn, I am wonder-struck by your charm!

No, I should not! No! Stop it! Stop calling me please. You know I can't hide my lust on you.

Whoa, take it easy Niza! Your sympathetic!? A good combination of sympathy and pathetic? Yeah....

Ok.. I am coming back to my senses.

Dear Witheld,
I just want to write you this. You are threatening me by interrupting my life plan. You'll hardly believe this but I do feel threatened. I need to move on Witheld.

Why didn't you slap me that morning? At least, I would get the warning. The warning that you'll leave forever and stay out of my radar.

Why do you have to call me using 'Witheld'? And how dare you get to me by simply saying; "Sampai hati tak call I!" For goodness sake, how am I suppose to call when I don't even have your number???! Poor me.

Thank you Witheld for giving me such a clip on my ear that I would not be able to hear you for months OR years OR ever again! Thank you.

Thank you.

-niza-

4 comments:

Fitriah said...

who is witheld??

lame xupdate blog!

Mikhael KS said...

sabarla niza
biasala

when we r around, no one appreciate us.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

Kak Long...witheld to...hmmm...ade la...my crush perhaps..hahaha...HIStory oledy la...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

indeed shah..but what if nobody appreciates u even when u r around? huhu..