Sunday, November 8, 2009

Success behind the flaws...

Success? Perhaps.

People won't stop judging until they see the subject falls. People will only stop at two; 1. The subject ridiculously falls like what they assume OR 2. The subject successfully proves the ridiculous theory wrong.

Why? Oh well, it is just the nature of human being. We can't be free enough to see others happy. There must be something we can do to point our flawless criticism.

It's itchy on my back. Seriously it is... It's like living with fungus all around you. Everywhere you go, people are eyeballing on you. They just wait for the right moment till you make even a simple mistake. They know how to tackle your fragility.

I have no idea...I think, it's nothing but a guaranteed excitement to judge others.

I come with flaws. I am not perfect. But who are you to judge? The decision I have made was totally under no influence of my personal being. It was totally professional. And I am proud to say, "It's a success!"

At this point, you are still digging for my dirt. By all means, please do. While you are busy digging, I am already on top. Where are you? Seriously, do you want to be on the bottom forever? Come on, work with me here... God does not change your fate! You have to work to attain perfection dude! Money does not come easy. Go figure.

I will try to serve you with a smile on my face. It's true I am lack of the expertise you're looking for. But darn it, I like your attitude, bashing me like that.... Don't I deserve any applause upon my success? Damn, I worked hard for it! Spare me some credit will you.

I therefore like to call it.."Success behind the flaws". It's another trek to my freedom.

Lastly, do your best in whatever things you do best. As I will do my best to achieve great things ahead. Sayonara to you (waving goodbye).

No comments: