Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rebound

Yup. It is definitely a positive note for me after the past few weeks of decline.

With the current direction, I should probably be looking ahead for the release of my wretchedly unhappy life.

This emotion keeps on bouncing whenever firm tragedy/dilemma/misery happens.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward for this weekend. Here in Terengganu, we are celebrating the weekend beginning from Friday. Nobody works on Friday here. To this date, my pre-weekend plan are:

- Bathe CT, clean her nest and feed her as usual,
- Go to Pasar Minggu and buy something(s),
- Tahlil, Yaasin and Solat Hajat for mummy and arwah Tok Bob,
- Do laundry,
- Avoid any lustful interaction with anybody.

I hope I will gain something good this time though the negative counters are unchanged. Can I trade this misery instead? Is there anybody out there wants to trade their merrily blissful life with me? A split share perhaps? 50-50?

No matter how much effort I put to walk away from the misery, it will all end up in a perfect, untouched list. It is like nothing has improved and they will be re-listed after the completion of its prior restructuring list...which I did long ago.

Bottom line is; I should not walk away from the test anymore. Life is in fact a terrible test. What's in front of me is fated and I should accept it like a man. Even if it means to let go of someone very special.

I have learned to accept this fatal fate. Life goes on. That's what people told me.

After this weekend and the following weeks, I hope the turnover will be great. If 'great' sounds a bit far-fetched, 'better' is more than OK. I just hope I can once again be the alacrity boy I used to be.

That's all for now. Toodles.

No comments: