Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm sexy...

Yeah...I have a confession..

Today...I feel like a rock star...this IsyaAllah is imminent (rock star)..LOL...

The truth is, I don't have any voice yet to teach... I have yet to start a group discussion with ECD3KI but...it hurts. It's painful. This sore throat is killing me...BIG time!

Please, please, please go away now..."shoo shoo"...

I know I sound sexy...that it makes me irresistible..Huhu...seriously! I have a feeling that...with a voice like mine (temporary), even the diva; Mariah Carey must bow before me! Huhu...(how wishful)

Ok, I ought to leave now...I still have some markings to do (Outline for ECD3KIs)

Toodles...

3 comments:

MR. SYAH said...

hahah..

i like the sexy voice sir..
arap2 online sy xteruk sgt.. :D

Unknown said...

semoga cepat sembuh sir...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

@syah, online or outline?!

@rahman, insyaAllah...