Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kejamkah aku...LOLz

Haha...last night I really had fun with my 311 class. Gosht, they were so innocent and worried too much about 311.

What I did was..hehe...jeng jeng jeng...

I gave them their papers...their outlines...and I failed everyone. The average score for the class was 3/10...huhu...I told them that they failed for the outline part....

I was expecting some girls to complain or argue about their marks...but...came to my surprise, a boy....was looking extremely worried..

"Sir (restless+hopeless+helpless gesture), I can't afford of getting C this semester..."

Haha...lolz...that was funny....It was Amin I think....His partner is Hasif....Chill out guys!!! There's nothing to worry about...In my humble opinion, you are on the right track...as long as you meet the requirement...

The mark???! What's with the mark? Haha...the truth is....it is only 5%...so, the average was 3/5...Obviously, you were not paying attention to the briefing which I did on the first week, remember?!...After this, please refer to your scheme of work ok...and remember the time line....Yeah, please remind me if I forget to fulfill the requirement of the scheme of work ok!!;p

The thing is...I enjoy teaching all of you...It is nice to joke around sometimes to see whether you care about your study and stuffs...Huhu..

Before I end this piece of rambling, please forgive me guys! I am sorry students...weee~~~

p/s - Remember, your final outline is to be submitted by next week (the latest is on Friday, 13 August 2010). Please attach your sources together with your outline ok!

Thank you...;p

No comments: