Sunday, August 1, 2010

In class....

As I blog this entry,I am supervising my students in class. It is Monday, 2 August 2010. I had a BEL311 class previously. What I can say about the previous class is: POLISHED. I certainly hope that they are now completely understood on how to actually write an academic essay. I hope they can write good and appropriate hook, thesis statements, topic sentences, supporting details, paraphrasing and also acknowledging the source of their essays.

Now I am in my second class of the day; BEL011 with ACPD 1B. This week is about rehearsing and preparing for next week's drama performance. The drama night for this group is on Thursday (12 August 2010). For the other group (BMPD 1N), it is on Friday (13 August 2010). I really, really, really hope they can perform. I am trying to be as flexible as I can in awarding good marks for them. Nevertheless, I really need to supervise their progress.

What are they doing now? I guess...they are still practicing and memorizing their lines. I must say, all of the groups are creative. I really am looking forward to see them perform. Here are all groups' drama titles:

1. Love at the First Sight
2. Fall for You
3. Saradella
4. Raya, Raya, Raya!!!
5. Anak Derhaka!
6. Tiupan Sangkakala...

What do you think? Creative and imaginative right?! Huhu...I cannot wait to sit and enjoy their performance. 

To all, best of luck and may you guys succeed!!!

I believe in you................;p

Toodles ;p

p/s - What a weird thing to do in classroom....What am I doing??? I am blogging!!! but I am also watching you guys practicing okay! I REALLY need to see your progress!!!

Before I stop writing my piece of junk, I have an announcement: My ROOM is at L3-46. Feel free to drop by...huhu...

Bye for now...huhu....

4 comments:

MR. SYAH said...

i hope so..
i can write this essay without grammar mistakes.. can i watch the dramas??

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

i hafto ask my students beforehand ok?

Unknown said...

nak tgok gak...one more....sir taknak tgok ktorg buat drma???hihihih

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

rahman, r u guys performing? when? tell me the dates...n i'll arrange some time to watch ur drama presentation...huhu