Sunday, August 8, 2010

What is this feeling???

(Sigh)...(sigh agin)...(again, sigh...haiz)...
I know it is bad to start my day with sigh...but...I do not have a precise word to describe my day. Dissapointed? Not really....



BEL311...in my humble opinion, today was brilliantly okay. This week's theme is "Discussive Essay". Alhamdulillah (praise to Allah), my students know the core and the essence of writing a discussive essay (Hopefully....huhu ;p). For last week's outline (Cause-Effect Essay), I think everyone fulfilled the requirement of the format. What did I tell you guys?! "You guys are smart, remember!!?" Say, Alhamdulillah...for everything. I hope things will go well with this Wednesday's discussion.

Absentees? Hmm...let me recall....Rahman was absent. So did Fahmi, Ridzuan, and Afiq. Do you have valid reason and MCs?! What happen to you guys??! I am worried. I hope you can catch things up with your friends. REMINDER: Your final submission of term paper outline is dued this Friday (13/8/2010)-In class!

BEL011...ACPD1B...Dissapointed? Not really....I was out of tune for a bit...Perhaps I was not feeling well... Come to think of that, I do not feel quite well at the moment. (Sigh)...Snap! Enough Niza, sighing will not get you anywhere!!!

OK. Here's the thing...I am suppose to have a replacement class with them tonight. I already had plan for them. Tonight, we are suppose to watch drama presentation from Mr. Firhan's group at ILQAM (Auditorium 2) - 8.00 - 10.00PM. Nevertheless, due to the latest timetable, my group (ACPD1B) have night classes with a part-timer effectively from Monday to Wednesday... What about my class???! (Sigh).

I feel sleepy. The truth is, I could not sleep last night. Some people from the next house were 'busy' chatting (zip!, zap!, zup!) without considering the late hours...(Sigh). I swear to God, I could hear their conversation...It was something random from 'house rent' to 'chocolate cake'..???? What???! I woke up a bit late...6.50am...and I went to class at 8.03am.

Later, I will be working on some of my students' outlines. I will try my best to help them (in any way). I really hope they can score good for the term paper assignment (InsyaAllah).

Ok. I think I ought to leave this room. Enough with this useless piece of rambling. Till we meet again Mr. Bloggy.

Toodles ~

No comments: