Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Gloomy me

I should be happy by now. I am in the right place to be happy but why am I not happy? Why do I have this gloomy feeling, deep inside my heart?

My most special buddy is getting married soon. I should be happy. I am not. Why? I feel sad. I feel lost. I feel like I was left in the darkest corner in a dark room.... alone.

Why do I feel like I am losing half of my heart?! My heart aches. It hurts... badly. I feel defeated. I am at the bottom of the wheel now. I have nothing. I have no one to talk to about this weird feeling.

I wish you a merrily wedding buddy. I love you. Please be happy. Please do not forget me. Not for a second. Please remember all the memories we shared. I love you.

(Sigh) I wish I could be there. I would want to fly and be there for you. I really want to be there and be your best man. But... T T

No comments: