Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Gift of a Special Friend



Buddy,



Our special friendship...

It is hard to describe...
I only know that it is SPECIAL.
Beyond what I would have expected.
It is special.

Ours is something that money cannot buy.
It is wonderful.

Truthfully, I believe it is such a blessing.
A blessing that is rare and true.

That is the gift of a special friend...
Like the friend I have in you.

I love you.

p/s - It is my everyday struggle to wake up missing and loving you. The thoughts of you seem endless. I think of you every second. It hurts so much knowing that you are so far beyond my grasp. It tears me apart not knowing whether you are doing okay or not. It breaks my heart to see you with someone else instead of me.

It is a struggle. Indeed. A struggle I must go through. A sacrifice I must do so you can live a happy life. A sacrifice I must do alone so I will not be selfish. A lonely journey I must walk through so you can smile days and nights.

THE promises I made. I will treasure it. Loving you till my dying day. Missing you till the end. HOPES. Please remember me. Please remember all our memories together. Please keep me in your heart though I am far.

I want you to know this. You are far yet so close... in my heart. I will always love you. I will always think of you. I will always remember you.

I want you to be happy. I love you. I miss you.
xoxo

No comments: