Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lonely post.

I don't wanna be brokenhearted again. Please don't break my heart.

If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Sometimes I think I have been loving you too much that I forgot how to live by myself.

I thought I was strong..but apparently not.

If it is true that you love me, show me...

Yesterday was gone. Today? What about tomorrow? And the next day? And the day after that? Next month? Next year? Will it be the same? Maybe I am just dreaming.Will you still love me the way I love you? My feelings for you never change. Still the same.

I can't. I am so weak. Not a single day has gone by without me thinking of you. You are everywhere. In my mind. In my heart. In my wallet. In my bedroom. In my phone. In my laptop. On my desk. Even sleeping is hard for me.

It hurts! It really hurts! I'm depressed now.

I've been crying a lot lately. Honestly, it was hard for me to cry before this. But, when it comes to you, I cry easily. WTF?! So much for being a strong guy. All memories. They just come by and drain the tears away. Sucks!

Can somebody please kill me now?! I hate this miserable feeling. I should be happy but why do I choose misery? Why can't I be happy? Why do I feel lonely?

I love you. I cannot erase you from my heart. I cannot forget you. I don't want to leave. I don't want to forget you. I love you so freaking much! Why can't you see that? I am sick. Sick of love and misery.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I wanna be with you. I want you. I need you. I really need you. Please don't leave me... please.

Sorry for loving you too much.

Songs I am currently listening to:
- Somebody's me
- You must love me
- Karena aku sanggup


No comments: