Sunday, July 6, 2008

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Here I cum...i mean "come"..pardon me for such perversive expression. A new journey has already begun. Ready or not, here we are. Oh my lady, oh my lady..i've prepared you haven't i? I think i did..Well, i can't say that i am happy, but i'm pretty contented. I'm in relapse...i think. But i'm doing just fine...just at the right time of the year. Positivity is in my context this time. Just wait and see. Let's get naked everyone! Britney did and it seems fine! Pose and expose people! I nominate you as the biggest coward of all time! Chitty chitty bang bang..ooh i love the sound of that hideous C. So much for a dancing diva as for a C cup. I hope you still have the locomotion this time missy! You are such a chit...arrogant...dreamy. "Bang" "Bang"...chitty chitty bang bang...i am listlessly in mood for the beginning of a new war..which is apparently tomorrow. Aigoooo....i don't wanna be honchoed for your stupid action missy! Get naked! You've been enslaving me for years missy! Now is the best time to stop before Ramadhan comes! I think i've made a right decision of letting you go missy...rest in peace dear. I must say that there is something about you that makes me less stupid like the rest. Nevertheless, im awake now..thank you for that. "Bang" "Bang"... Though i don't think there is a room for reconciliation for us baby. Not now, not tomorrow, never. Let those moments be unfrozen and let it go. Amin. oh one more thing, stop selling me candy Ok! i won't buy it from you amynore..ops..i mean 'anymore'. Oh man..oh man...let's just say, i'd rather remain as the still of the night...hmmm....You've finally made me happy when you go..call me irresponsible coz thats my middle name. C ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out Obama's speech on my blog!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

will do!