Monday, July 21, 2008

LOVE: Part Two


LOVE is a strong word,
This I know for sure.
We say these four letters
to comfort us,
to show our affection to one another,
or to others

A painful
heartbreaking four letters
That are supposed to help us
see good in life,
To make us feel like
lie is worth living.
with all these four letters
unless you mean them deep down in your heart,
because if you say these four letters and don't mean them
I'll die, you'll die and bye bye...

Love is a strong word
This I know for sure
so make sure you
ask yourself this
'Do I really love this person? or am I just using them
to get what i want from this sweet person
who loves and respects me,
am I?'
AM I?

Because love is a strong word
and I hate to see you get hurt,
by such a strong word.
Love...

from,
the horny gOat..

p/s..if you are wondering where is Love: Part One..it is in my friendster's blog..

http://profiles.friendster.com/nizasyazre

The goat is hungry..for LOVE....
mamaaaaaaaa.........................................................

2 comments:

WA said...

Dear Goat,

I am horny as well! But today I guess my horniness had been 'blunted' by all the huggings.

*Kebosanan di library lama menunggu korang habis kelas. Haha*

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

o yeke...siannye..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
LOVE