Saturday, July 26, 2008

Her name is ALYAA JASMINE!

Pretty as it sounds, she is a miracle I presume. What a delightful blessing from above for giving us such adorable present. I wish I can show her to you but for some 'nonsense', my dad rejected the idea of publicizing the creature. This is our first baby girl in history. Truthfully speaking, gazillions are playing in my mind. However, a gift is a gift. One must handle it with utmost care.

Alyaa Jasmine, a name that I wont forget. Though I have not cuddled you (again for some 'nonsense', abah wont let me go home....huhuhuhhuuhu) Thanx for the photos btw...they were so cute and adorable...

She is precious and so sweet with tiny hands and adorable feet! She has tiny fingers, tiny toes, little itty bitty clothes. She got adorable cute little dresses, ribbons and hair to curl. We are tickled pink that mummy got a girl! One daughter is so much fun. They say, it's a flowery flower in the pot finally! Makcik makcik, pak cik pak cik, sila beri laluan ye...hehehe

Alyaa Jasmine, hey diddle diddle with a laugh and a giggle (even just through my phone..huhu...ape ni..TAK ACI betul!!!) Our baby arrived nearly at four in the evening, last Thursday. We laughed and cried tears of joy and promised her the moon! She is so darn lucky, I'm telling you...bunga la katekan...

She is my darling baby girl...I wish she's mine! Oh well, it wont hurt being a nice, cute big brother to Alyaa...hehehehehehehe.....opsie...

To abah and mummy,
Your lovely bouncing baby girl will bring you so much pleasure and over the years will give you such memories to treasure. I am happy that you are happy! Alyaa brings worlds of joy by merely being there. May this joy be just a hint of happy years to be not only for you, baby..but for all the family. I love you.

To Alyaa, this is a poem for you..I specially dedicate this to you..(I hope you'll read this when you r able to understand words ok baby....thanx for the idea mummy!)

Alyaa Jasmine
A little bit of heaven
drifted down from above.

Alyaa Jasmine
A handful of happiness,
A heartful of love.

Alyaa Jasmine
The mystery of life,
So sacred and sweet.

Alyaa Jasmine
The giver of joy
So deep and complete.

Alyaa Jasmine,
You are precious and priceless,
So lovable too,
You are the world's sweetest miracle,
Baby girl, its you.

(sorry la mummy, xdop idea la...heheehe)

To Aiman, errk....abang mad xdop idea la...but I promise you..you got me..buchibuchibu..meh shini...hehehehehehe..relax la Aiman...sume org excited..kuikuikui.. Aiman Aiman... da ade adik kecik kamu ni..grrrrrrr....siap ko nanti...hehehe...

I am so happy that we finally got a baby girl....boys...too many...hehehehe....Alhamdulillah...Oh my goodness, Alyaa is soooooooo cute...she's a cute baby girl to cuddle and squeeze, to pamper and play with. I cannot wait to watch you bounce on your knees...I wish you will never grow up and stay the way you are...so adorable.....

Ok ok ok..I'm just her big brother who cannot get over with my excitement. Sue me for that ok! Heehehehehe.....

Lastly...the gOat just wana say something...
Babies are a pleasure, a treasure from above. They are to adore, but even more, babies are for love!!!! Mmmmmbbeekkkkkk......

MMMmmbbekkkk....

p/s-Alyaa is sooooooo cute...........................and millions of roses go to Aimi, Faten, Syud, Naz, Tajul, Afifah, Marina, Fuzi, Sarah, Zaida, Adibah and everyone lah...for ur beautiful name suggestion!









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on ur new baby sister..
i bet she's gorgeous!
and her name is just beautiful..

i want to see her too!!
be patient k..
u'll get to see her.. soon..
(:

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

thanx aimi..dun worry ill make sure she meets u one day....hehehe...

taj said...

ahhh... finally... my name... inherited by niza baby gurl... ahaha... wish i am that excited bout having a new pain in the ass :D

Syud Ridzuan said...

congratz niza. kamu sgt teruja ya! taniah!!!!!!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

thanx syud..n thanx tajul 4 dat unwise notion...

Anonymous said...

Babyyyy!

Hahahaha..
Dun let her meet tajuluddin! Hahahaha

Post her pics asap.
Everyone loves babies.
Adorable sinless creature!!

Take a gud care of her!

Anonymous said...

God Gracious..
Alya..
what a world aite..
Alya..again..!
Damn it I just love the name..
for those who know why..
I simply love the name..

*blush blush

Haha

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

aik acad...sweet memories ek..awek la tu...hehehe...n moja..evryone loves baby?...err..except tajul...hahahahaha....