Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dulce world!

Some people say the world is interesting. Seriously, who's behind this nasty scheme? I guess B.Wordsworth knows everything about world, huh.. I must divulge that he is a wise man though, intelligibly intelligent! If a pin can float on the water, I will be the second person to shout, "Dulce world! Nice!" The first would be Sir A.K.A, I presume.

............... ...................... .........................................

My name is "aNs"...reflecting to my life so far...so many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they are busy doing things they think are important. This is because they are chasing the wrong things. To me, the way you get meaning INTO your life is to devote yourself to LOVING others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. Honestly, can somebody tell me to shut up and stop the nonsense. Oh, whatever it is...interpret them on your own..."Bang Bang"

........................ .............. .........................................................

aNs is not anna nicole smith though its interesting to adore such creature. Have I told you the tension of OPPOSITES? I say..the tension of opposites?

A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. Just a trivia, most of us live somewhere in the middle! Interesting...don't act as if this is new. Where are we now? Nevermind, I, myself think it sounds like a wrestling match. A "wrestling match" for goodness sake! That's an interesting way to describe the stretch on the rubber band. That's how life is. OPPOSITE...next to..in front of...over...below...just terms to describe the position things are at. Oh, can somebody stop me! Darn....curse on me!

Let's prolong with LIFE. aNs's here! Life is a series of pulling back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it has to be that way. That happens all the time. Something hurts you, yet you know it should not. You have to come to your senses and you know deep inside you, it has to be that way. This is how we live. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted or you will regret it soon. That's me. Call me irresponsible but I am willing to change. Let us change!

.............. ..................................................... .......................... ..................................................

I'm developing my own culture. That's all for now.
C ya round.